GO-JEK Is Hiring Web Designers. GO-JEK is looking to build a full internal web design team. With a huge demand for our core services, GO-FOOD and soon other products in the making, our website is going to be constantly evolving with updates for each service. We would like our website to keep up-to-date with recent technological and software developments. Therefore, our team needs to be first-class in coding, innovative design and cutting edge website layouts. The aim is create a web portal where customers can access up to date information about GO-JEK and its services including news updates, promos, feedback, signups and much more.
GO-JEK is a fast pace moving company. Given the fact that we have launched the app 7 months ago, our customer downloads have exceeded over 1 million and we have more than 20,000 drivers nationwide. Given our rapid growth rate, we are looking for creative open minded individuals that would like to be part of the best tech team in Indonesia. There is no hierarchy in GO-JEK and plus it is non-departmental – think of it working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Our web designers are going to be communicating with all the services in order to build a multi level website. Our user experience is user friendly and intuitive whereby it is efficient, effective and appealing to the eye.
Your duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Proven working experience in web programming. Portfolio (Online or Offline to the shown)
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
We are looking to hire for 3 positions:
1) Senior Web Developer – Will be the team leader and plan and organise the whole website structure and content. Other websites like GO-FOOD will require more intensive backend programming.
2) UI/UX Designer – Will be more focused on design aesthetics and working together with all departments of GO-JEK to make sure the design is synced throughout the website
3) Developer – An ace at programming and coding and translating the UI/UX designs and bring that to cut edge reality
Are you ready to join the GO-JEK movement? Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.