Blanja.Com is Looking Software Engineer. You will be part of our developer team that bring the best e-commerce platform in Indonesia. This role will also work with all team across functional and interdisciplinary to help define, implement, test, and manage the Blanja.com platform (web, mobile web, native mobile app, etc). As a Developer, you’ll involved in each software development life cycle phase in every project.
The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing high quality, bug free, & high performance features on every project involved.
This position will report to Head of Platform, Project Manager, & Team Lead Developer.
- Do Analyze & Implement new features in the platform/system with highest quality possible
- Provide technical Advices that may needed to improve the platform feature, performance & compliance
- Execute Company best practice, methodologies, code convention, and policies.
- Create technical documentation of features in the platform
- Experienced with Java/J2EE minimum 2 years
- Min. 2 years experienced JAVA developer in large scale projects
- Must understand of Object Oriented Programming and Design Pattern
- Experienced in JAVA Web MVC Frameworks (Springs, Struts, etc)
- Experienced in JAVA persistence framework (ORM) such as Hibernate
- Experienced with Java Application Web Server (Tomcat, Apache, etc)
- Must understand SQL, database concept, & database design
- Experienced in Windows, Linux Operating System environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent English. Speaking Mandarin is a plus.
- Code Efficiently, bug free, & high performance impact
- Experience in Data Modeling
- Experience in implementing Search Engine, Caching, Monitoring technologies
- Experience in working with Cloud environment
- Experience in working in Linux OS
- Speak Mandarin
Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related relevant discipline.
- Able to work in team
- Result Oriented
- Discipline, Hardworking, Fast Learner
- Time management and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel abroad when needed
Please send to CV email@example.com